Search Engine Optimisation Tool
This page scans the content of your site looking for less than optimal search engine optimisation.
- Any issues found can potentially have negative effects on how well your content ranks or displays with search engines.
- If an issue is found, click the 'Edit Page' link to fix the problem.
- A good structure to use for titles is: Primary Keyword - Secondary Keyword | Brand Name.
- Google typically displays the first 50-60 characters of a title tag, or as many characters as will fit into a 512-pixel display.
- If you keep your titles under 55 characters, you can expect at least 95% of your titles to display.